LED Lenser H14.2 Head Lamp
• A heavy-duty LED head lamp crammed with technological wizardry for the serious or professional user
• Energy efficient CREE Power+ LED Light Chip
• Advanced Focus System™ Optics. Patented reflector and lens combination for intense spot (distance ) or flawless flood (near ) illumination
• Smart Light Technology(SLT). Micro-chip controlled multi-option technology featuring three pre-set light programs utilising six light options
• Directional light. Lamp head pivots within 90° angle.
• Robust cabling. Areas exposed to strain toughened and more flexible
• Transport lock. Prevents the light from being switched on by accident and draining battery
• Recalibrated lens for wider light beam angle
• Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity
• Water and dust resistant. IPX54A focusable, swivelling LED head lamp crammed with heavy-duty technological wizardry for the serious or professional user. The impressive technical specification starts with a single CREE Power+ LED light chip, mounted in its own durable housing on the front of the head band. Using patented Advanced Focus System technology this stunning head lamp can beam flawless light wide and far, right up to 260 metres – the equivalent of being able to see from one end of London’s Tower Bridge (244m) to the other in pitch darkness. The lamp head has a nice, big, easy-to-find focusing front-ring and the whole head section tilts down to 90 degrees for directional lighting if required. A multiple function wheel on the battery pack triggers Smart Light Technology (SLT), a customised light management system with three pre-set light programmes that between them utilise up to 6 light options (Power, Low Power, Boost, Blink, Dim, Pulse). These offer the user exceptional flexibility and control over light selection: for example the Boost setting will take the light to 350 lumens, while Low will take the lumens down to 60, preserving battery life in the process. In any event the H14.2 features its own ‘low battery’ indicator to tell you when the batteries need changing. With economy in mind there is also a useful Transport Lock to stop the light being switched on by mistake and draining the batteries. For added versatility the front section and rear battery compartment can be detached from the band then joined together to create a small spot light, or kept separate to be fitted onto a belt for waist-high hands-free illumination. Supplied with : Belt Hook and Duracell® Batteries (4xAA)
As a leading international brand of hand-held torches and head lamps, LED Lenser is renowned for superior German engineering, outstanding performance, and state-of-the art technologies, such as the patented Advanced Focus System and Smart Light Technology. Constantly driving innovation to provide class- leading lighting instruments, LED Lenser is the brand of choice for professional tradesmen, emergency services personnel, search & rescue teams and serious outdoor enthusiasts. LED Lenser hand torches and head lamps deliver breath-taking, bright homogenous white light, that turns night into day and simply has to be seen to be believed. Using only the finest materials, such as energy-efficient CREE LED light chips, aircraft-grade aluminium and gold-plated contacts, they are renowned for quality and have a reputation for reliability that is second to none.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.