LED Lenser H14R.2 Head Lamp
• A 3-in-1 rechargeable head lamp that cleverly transforms into a mini spotlight or belt/body lamp
• Advanced Focus System™ Optics. Patented reflector and lens combination for intense spot (distance ) or flawless flood (near ) illumination
• Smart Light Technology(SLT). Micro-chip controlled multi-option technology featuring two energy usage modes, three pre-set light programs utilising six light options
• Directional light. Lamp head pivots within 90° angle.
• Robust cabling. Areas exposed to strain toughened and more flexible
• Transport lock. Prevents the light from being switched on by accident and draining battery
• Recalibrated lens for wider light beam angle
• Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity
• Water and dust resistant. IPX54This professional rechargeable head lamp takes personal lighting to new levels with its sensational performance and clever fastening system which also allows it to function as a mobile spot light, body lamp or belt torch. Boasting up to 850 lumens of a light it is one of the most powerful and technologically-advanced head torches in the LED Lenser line up. Using a cutting edge CREE Xtreme LED Light Chip, in conjunction with LED Lenser’s patented Advanced Focus System, this superb head lamp zooms out sharply-focused white light up to 300m when focused to spot beam. A simple turn of the head to refocus and a flawless flood beam for near illumination is perfectly achieved. Inside a clever pre-programmed micro-chip brings the brilliance of Smart Light Technology (SLT) to the wearer. Easily controllable from the newly designed multi-function wheel switch on the battery pack, SLT gives the user two energy usage modes (Constant Current, Energy Saving), three light programmes (Easy Low, Easy Power, Signal) and six light options (Power, Low Power, Boost, Blink, Dim, Pulse). It means that no matter where you are there’s a light function to get you into action or even out of trouble. A rear safety light has red or blinking light options so that your colleagues are always aware of your location and a Low Battery Message System informs when the batteries need charging which can be done from the supplied mains or USB charging connectors. An eco-friendly Transport Lock prevents the light from being switched on by accident so draining the battery unnecessarily. Weight: 340g. Burn time: 40 hours. Supplied with: Li-ion Battery Pack, Belt Hook, Mains Charger, USB Cable, User Manual.
As a leading international brand of hand-held torches and head lamps, LED Lenser is renowned for superior German engineering, outstanding performance, and state-of-the art technologies, such as the patented Advanced Focus System and Smart Light Technology. Constantly driving innovation to provide class- leading lighting instruments, LED Lenser is the brand of choice for professional tradesmen, emergency services personnel, search & rescue teams and serious outdoor enthusiasts. LED Lenser hand torches and head lamps deliver breath-taking, bright homogenous white light, that turns night into day and simply has to be seen to be believed. Using only the finest materials, such as energy-efficient CREE LED light chips, aircraft-grade aluminium and gold-plated contacts, they are renowned for quality and have a reputation for reliability that is second to none.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.