LED Lenser H7R.2 Rechargable Head Lamp
• Rechargeable Head Lamp packed full of smart technologies and outstanding optics
• Energy efficient CREE Power+ LED Light Chip
• Advanced Focus System™ Optics. Patented reflector and lens combination for intense spot (distance ) or flawless flood (near ) illumination - reconfigured for a wider beam area
• Smart Light Technology(SLT). Micro-chip controlled multi-option technology featuring two energy usage modes and three pre-set light programs utilising five light options
• Directional light. Lamp head pivots within 90° angle.
• Robust cabling. Areas exposed to strain toughened and more flexible
• Rear Safety Light – either red or blinking options
• Transport lock. Prevents the light from being switched on by accident and draining battery
• Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity
• Rechargeable via mains or USB connection, also runs off standard AAA batteries
• Water and dust resistant. IPX54The New LED Lenser® H7R.2 Rechargeable Head Lamp blows it predecessor the H7R out of the water. It is brighter, smarter, more durable and more comfortable than the previous model. Up to 300 lumen output on Boost mode combined with up to 60 hours burn time on Low Power (20 lumens, makes this a seriously versatile hands-free lighting companion for any environment. One of the latest CREE® LED Light Chips has been meticulously selected in order to ensure optimised light output. This, when combined with the re-configured lens which delivers a wider angle of beam, ensures that no matter what the situation the H7R.2 delivers breath-taking lighting. The H7R.2 is packed full of state-of-the-art technology and class leading features too. Top of the list is the patented Advanced Focus System™ optics that impress with a very strong highly focused ‘Spot’ beam or with a simple twist of the light head produce a homogenous white ‘Flood’ beam that would leave many spotlights in the shade. Micro-chip controlled Smart Light Technology™ additionally provides a high degree of versatility enabling the user to not only select from two Energy Usage modes but also to choose from five light options (High Power, Low Power, Boost, Dim, Signal) across three pre-set programs. These are all controlled by a clever new Dynamic ‘Wheel’ Switch - a simple turn or click of which will deliver the option required and which can also provide two red back light options for extra safety. A "Battery Left" indicator, ‘Low Battery’ warning light, a transport lock to stop accidental battery discharge, upgraded light tilt mechanism and superior robust cabling are all welcome additions too. The H7R.2 can be conveniently recharged via the supplied Mains/USB charging options. For ultimate flexibility the H7R.2 will also operate off standard AAA batteries. User comfort is not compromised either. The battery pack and light head compartment are both contoured to fit snuggly around any head shape. Additionally, the reverse of the light head compartment is lined with a skin-friendly PU-Foam which adapts itself to every user. The adjustable ‘twin-forked’ headband design is so comfortable many users will forget they are wearing a head lamp at all. The LED Lenser® H7R.2 is an exceptional lighting instrument for Professionals that want reliability and the very best of German engineering.
As a leading international brand of hand-held torches and head lamps, LED Lenser is renowned for superior German engineering, outstanding performance, and state-of-the art technologies, such as the patented Advanced Focus System and Smart Light Technology. Constantly driving innovation to provide class- leading lighting instruments, LED Lenser is the brand of choice for professional tradesmen, emergency services personnel, search & rescue teams and serious outdoor enthusiasts. LED Lenser hand torches and head lamps deliver breath-taking, bright homogenous white light, that turns night into day and simply has to be seen to be believed. Using only the finest materials, such as energy-efficient CREE LED light chips, aircraft-grade aluminium and gold-plated contacts, they are renowned for quality and have a reputation for reliability that is second to none.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.