LED Lenser L5 Polycarbonate Torch
• Small handheld torch with a tough yet lightweight, high-impact Polycarbonate casing
• Polycarbonate is extremely resistant to both extreme cold or hot temperatures
• Energy efficient CREE Power LED Light Chip
• Advanced Focus System™ Optics. Patented reflector and lens combination for intense spot (distance ) or flawless flood (near ) illumination
• Tail cap on-off twist switch with integrated touch button ideal to signal manually (e.g. Morse)
• Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity
• Water and dust resistant. IPX54This is the perfect small torch for anyone looking to save weight yet still achieve high-end LED power. Ideal for home security, shorter hikes and DIY, the L5 is made from shock-proof, temperature-resistant polycarbonate, which protects your hands in winter because the body does not get as cold as aluminium bodies can. It also weighs less than heavier metal torches, and its small size (130 x 33mm) means it fits snugly into pockets, holdalls and back-packs. Despite its size it provides surprisingly strong and wide-ranging light - up to 150 metres and 85 lumens brightness - from just one AA battery. It incorporates the Advanced Focus System, a patented system based around a double-shell reflector lens, allowing for smoother, more homogenous light near, far and everywhere else in between. Just twist the head of the lamp to focus the light quickly between flood and spot illumination. At the other end there is another twist – this time it’s for the operating switch, and that’s to help stop it from coming on accidentally in transit. Battery 1xAA and wrist strap supplied.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.