LED Lenser L7E Polycarbonate Torch
• Smart, simple robust illumination
• Polycarbonate housing is extremely resistant to both extreme cold or hot temperatures
• Energy efficient LED Light Chip
• Advanced Focus System™ Optics. Patented reflector and lens combination for intense spot (distance ) or flawless flood (near) illumination
• Tail cap on-off twist switch with integrated touch button ideal to signal manually (e.g. Morse)
• Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity
• Water and dust resistant. IPX54A sensible, economy-minded torch for everyday use. Ideal for kitchen, cupboard, camp-site or car it has a temperature-resistant casing made from lightweight but tough polycarbonate. Inside the torch a long-lasting LED delivers up to 93 metres of low-glare light at 28 lumens for an astounding 47 hours. The L7E is durable over time in other ways too: it has gold-plated battery contacts inside to resist corrosion, the single most common cause of most torch failures. These contacts also offer improved conductivity over other metals, thereby making for more efficient usage of the three AAA batteries inside. It also benefits from the patented Advanced Focus System which radiates light smoothly and evenly as the focus switches between spot and flood light. This makes for beautiful homogenous light that is much easier on the eye and less wasteful than inferior reflector systems which produce patchy, poorly-directed light. On the exterior a twist focus at one end and a textured grip along the handle makes the torch a pleasure to hold and use. Includes 3 x AAA batteries.
As a leading international brand of hand-held torches and head lamps, LED Lenser is renowned for superior German engineering, outstanding performance, and state-of-the art technologies, such as the patented Advanced Focus System and Smart Light Technology. Constantly driving innovation to provide class- leading lighting instruments, LED Lenser is the brand of choice for professional tradesmen, emergency services personnel, search & rescue teams and serious outdoor enthusiasts. LED Lenser hand torches and head lamps deliver breath-taking, bright homogenous white light, that turns night into day and simply has to be seen to be believed. Using only the finest materials, such as energy-efficient CREE LED light chips, aircraft-grade aluminium and gold-plated contacts, they are renowned for quality and have a reputation for reliability that is second to none.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.