LED Lenser M8 Torch
• Powerful medium sized torch running off two temperature stable L-ion batteries
• Energy efficient CREE Power+ LED Light Chip
• Advanced Focus System™ Optics. Patented reflector and lens combination for intense spot (distance ) or flawless flood (near ) illumination
• Smart Light Technology™. Micro-chip controlled multi-option technology with two energy usage modes, three pre-set light programs utilising eight light options
• Dynamic Switch ™ - Reactive, single switch control
• Speed Focus™ enables smooth single-handed beam focusing
• Fast Lock ™ - locks the beam position and prevents accidental refocusing.
• Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity
• Water and dust resistant (IPX54)Taking technology to new limits this incredibly robust torch, housing two temperature-stable Lithium-Ion batteries, is equipped with versatile multi-function capabilities thanks to an embedded micro-chip controller.
With gold-plated contacts to enhance conductivity and a modular build for easy maintenance, it’s no wonder the M8 is the instrument of choice for professionals and enthusiasts – whether on the highest peaks, jungle treks or hikes across deserts, snow and ice. Comfortable and solid to hold, with a barrel-shaped aluminium body containing the very latest high quality CREE LED and wide-angle internal reflector lens, the M8 pumps out up to 400 lumens to a maximum beam distance of 280 metres with an expedition-friendly run time up to 35 hours. It has been engineered with patented Advanced Focus System optics to optimise light consistency and efficiency and has an easy-slide, lockable Speed Focus enabling the user to focus quickly from spot to flood light with just one hand. This light can accommodate practically any situation through micro-controlled Smart Light Technology, a range of light programmes and pre-set modes, which include Boost, Dim, SOS, Blink and Defence Strobe. The torch only weighs 190 grams, surprisingly low for torches in this category and so making it ideal for packing in rucksacks or kit-bags, where any saving in weight can make a welcome difference on a trip or hike. For extra safety in the field a helpful Low Battery indicator tells you when batteries need replacing. It is supplied with batteries and belt storage pouch.
As a leading international brand of hand-held torches and head lamps, LED Lenser is renowned for superior German engineering, outstanding performance, and state-of-the art technologies, such as the patented Advanced Focus System and Smart Light Technology. Constantly driving innovation to provide class- leading lighting instruments, LED Lenser is the brand of choice for professional tradesmen, emergency services personnel, search & rescue teams and serious outdoor enthusiasts. LED Lenser hand torches and head lamps deliver breath-taking, bright homogenous white light, that turns night into day and simply has to be seen to be believed. Using only the finest materials, such as energy-efficient CREE LED light chips, aircraft-grade aluminium and gold-plated contacts, they are renowned for quality and have a reputation for reliability second to none.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.