LED Lenser V2 Professional Torch
• Small fixed focus torch that out shines many larger torches
• Energy efficient CREE Power LED Light Chip.
• Robust, yet lightweight aircraft-grade aluminium housing
• Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity
• Responsive tail-cap switch
• Water and dust resistant. IPX54A handy little fixed-focus torch with a big performance that out-shines some heavier flashlights. The light here comes from an ultra-bright CREE LED chip, which shoots 110 lumens light up to 180 metres. Inside the body there are spring-mounted gold-plated contact pins to keep three AAA batteries running efficiently with a burn time up to 37 hours. All this from a torch measuring just 115x25mm in size! Made from aircraft-grade aluminium it is reassuringly compact and weighty in the hand. Electricians, gas engineers and tradesmen report that the anodised black metal body provides above-average protection against knocks and accidental drops. To guard against this the torch includes a wrist cord and a belt pouch for added protection.
As a leading international brand of hand-held torches and head lamps, LED Lenser is renowned for superior German engineering, outstanding performance, and state-of-the art technologies, such as the patented Advanced Focus System and Smart Light Technology. Constantly driving innovation to provide class- leading lighting instruments, LED Lenser is the brand of choice for professional tradesmen, emergency services personnel, search & rescue teams and serious outdoor enthusiasts. LED Lenser hand torches and head lamps deliver breath-taking, bright homogenous white light, that turns night into day and simply has to be seen to be believed. Using only the finest materials, such as energy-efficient CREE LED light chips, aircraft-grade aluminium and gold-plated contacts, they are renowned for quality and have a reputation for reliability that is second to none.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.