LED Solar PIR Floodlight (Used)
• Security around the house and garden• Add light to any outdoor space with no other power source• Quick and easy way to provide lighting for small buildings such as sheds, stables, garages, greenhouses, gazebos etc• Bright white LEDs provide strong, lasting light• Installed in minutes - no wiring required, no electricity costs• Can be mounted anywhere inside and out (mounting kit included)• Amorphous solar panel collects sunlight to charge the unit even on cloudy days• 90° adjustable solar panel helps to maximize power output• Easy to adjust settings on PIR• The PIR motion sensor switches light on when movement is detected within its range• Sensor level switch allows you to set the PIR to be activated later than dusk• Duration switch allows you to determine how long the light stays on for• PIR sensor can be swiveled up or down and has a 10m / 150° detection range• Rechargeable battery included and fitted• Waterproof design• Manual on/off switchThis solar floodlight is an easy way to provide light inside small buildings where there is no access to mains electricity. It is ideal for use in sheds, garages, stables, summer houses as well as for camping and other outdoor activities,The solar panel charges the internal rechargeable battery, located in the light unit, during the day ready for operation at dusk. This light head is connected to the remote solar panel using the included 5m cable, enabling you to place the panel in direct sunlight while the light head itself can be mounted in the shade.
|Waterproof amorphous solar panel
|5m connecting cable
|8 x 0.5W Samsung LED light with mounting base
|3 x 2200mAh rechargeable batteries
|Mounting screws and wall plugs
|Full instruction manual
||8 x 0.5W Samsung LEDs
||3 x 2200mAh rechargeable batteries
|Solar panel dimensions:
||150 x 200mm
||Amorphous solar cell
|PIR detection angle:
||Maximum distance 150°
|PIR detection area:
||Maximum distance 10m
||10±5 seconds to 90 seconds adjustable
||2 - 200 lux adjustable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.