Leitz iLam Generation 2 A3 Grey Laminator
• Three minute warm up time
• Can accept 80 – 100 micron pouches (160-200 microns)
• laminates an A4 sheet in just 60 seconds
• Can laminate up to A3 size documents
• Two heated rollers built-in meaning no carrier film required
• Low surface temperature to prevent injuries Manufacturer part number: 74401089What would I use this laminator for?
Whether you are in the office or working from home, you can now laminate those important presentations, photos, cuttings, cards, labels and more with the iLam Grey Laminator. This A3 laminator is available in a range of colours and can laminate a range of paper sizes up to A3.
Is it easy to get started with this laminator?
Its short warm up time of under three minutes allows you to get started quickly and easily. The built-in LED indicator shows you exactly when the laminator is ready to be used. The laminator can accept a range of laminating pouches between 80 and 100 microns thick and is quick to laminate an A4 page in just 60 seconds. The laminator has two heated rollers built-in meaning no carrier film is required. Just put your document into the pouch and feed it directly into the laminator. It has a low surface temperature to prevent injuries as well as a release trigger to free any mis-feeding items from the laminator. The laminator has an auto-shut off after 30 minutes to save power.
|Measurements (w x h x d) (mm)
||470 X 125 X 75 mm
|Slot entry width
|Max. Surface temp. on top insert part
||UK Plug Set 3 pin fixed
|Functions / Features
||80 / 100 / Cold
|Max. speed mm/min.
|time to laminate A4 sheet
|Time to laminate A4 sheet with speed pouch
|manual release function
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.