Lewitt DTP340 rex drum microphone.
The ambitious DTP 340 REX developed for entry-level use and its upscale big brother designed for professional use, the DTP 640 REX, make the hearts of beat aficionados beat faster.
• Thanks to its cardioid polar pattern and customized frequency response, the dynamic DTP 340 REX offers everything you need to mic bass instruments: catchy, impressive sound and reliable performance on stage and in the studio.
• Since 2012, the DTP 340 REX offers another innovative feature. In addition to the accustomed neutral and pure sound â€" developed for maximum application diversity â€", the â€˜Enhanced Frequency Responseâ€™ switchable right on the microphone will deliver an unbeatably impressive sound by emphasizing frequencies from 70-150 Hz and 3-5 kHz â€" especially optimized for use on kick drums.Features Switchable â€œEnhanced Frequency Responseâ€ specifically tailored for a powerful kick drum sound Perfectly suited for recording bass instruments and percussionUniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum isolation of the main sound source Outstanding gain before feedbackRock-solid full metal die-cast body suited for rough daily touring routineIntegrated stand adapter for secure mounting and easy positioning Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connectorComes in a cardboard box with foam layers and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag Top applications Drums and Percussion // kick drum... Low frequency instruments // double bass, electric bass, kick drum... Live and studio applications Tech Data Acoustical operating principle: dynamic, moving coil Directional pattern: cardioid Frequency range: 20 ... 16.000 Hz EFR, â€˜Enhanced Frequency = FFR, â€˜Flat Frequency Responseâ€™ Responseâ€™ settings:+ EFR, â€˜Enhanced Frequency Responseâ€™ Sensitivity, = FFR: 0,4 mV / Pa (-69 dBV) Sensitivity, + EFR: 0,4 mV / Pa (-69 dBV) Rated impedance: < 500 ohms Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR Dimensions 71 dia. X 158 mm 2,8 dia. X 6,2 inch Net weight: 740 g 26,1 oz
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.