Lewitt lct340 cardioid only.
LEWITTâ€™s LCT 340 is a 0.8-inch externally polarized condenser microphone that excels at capturing acoustic and percussion instruments, drums and vocals, and is perfectly suited for sophisticated live and studio applications. Two interchangeable capsules allow for quick and easy switching of patterns, ensuring greater flexibility without changing microphones.
• The LCT 340 is equipped with four-position low-cut filter and pre-attenuation slide switches, dual-color LED indicators and a convenient snap closure.
• It offers a dynamic range of 124 dB and stands out for its extremely low self-noise of 15 dB. Last but not least, its transformerless output makes this ruggedly designed pro-mic resistant to electrical interference and a first-class pick for true sound enthusiasts.Features â€¢ 0.8-inch small-diaphragm capsule with ultra-thin externally biased, gold-layered low mass diaphragm for ultra-precise and neutral sound reproduction â€¢ Flat frequency response for natural, authentic sound â€¢ Interchangeable capsules for cardioid and omnidirectional pattern selection ensuring maximum flexibility and an undisturbed workflow â€¢ Wide dynamic range of 124 dB and low self-noise level of 15 dB for ear-catching realism and distortion-free sonic depth â€¢ 4-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB and 18 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 4-position high-pass filter â€¢ Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments â€¢ Rugged black die-cast full-metal body ensures long life â€¢ Hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse â€¢ Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry â€¢ Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector â€¢ Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry â€¢ Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector â€¢ Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Ws windshield, DTP 40 Lb leather bag and an optional omnidirectional true condenser transducer Top applications â€¢ Overhead miking // drums, percussion... â€¢ Ensembles // choral or orchestral â€¢ Acoustic instruments // piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings... â€¢ Demanding live and studio applications Tech Data Acoustical operating principle: Pressure & pressure gradient, transducers, externally polarized Transducer Ã˜: 20.32 mm, 0.8 inch Directional pattern: Cardioid, Omni Frequency range: 20 to 20.000 Hz Sensitivity: 9 mV / Pa (-41 dBV), cardioidâ€™ 8 mV / Pa (-42 dBV), omni Signal / noise ratio: 79 dB-A Equivalent noise level: 15 dB-A, cardioid (IEC 61672-1), 16 dB-A, omni (IEC 61672-1) Dynamic range of FET mic. Amp: 124 dB-A Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 139 dB, 0 dB pre-attenuation, 145 dB, 6 dB pre-attenuation, 151 dB, 12 dB pre-attenuation, 157 dB, 18 dB pre-attenuation Pre-attenuation pad: 6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB, switchable Bass cut filter slope: 12 dB / octave at 40 Hz, 6 dB / octave at 150 Hz 6 dB / octave at 300 Hz Rated impedance: < 150 ohms Rated load impedance: > 1.000 ohms Supply voltage: 48 V + / - 4 V (IEC 61938) Current consumption: 6.6 mA (IEC 61938) Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR Dimensions: Ã˜ 24 dia. x 160 mm, Ã˜ 0.94 dia. x 6.3 inch Net weight: 200 g, 7.05 oz
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.