Lewitt lct550 studio microphone.
The LCT 550 is the first and only large-diaphragm studio microphone ever to achieve 0 dB-A self-noise*, and thus the worldâ€™s quietest. That makes it possible to capture even extremely weak signals with great precision and detail.
• The Austrian-developed LCT 550 sets new standards in terms of more than just self-noise.
• A dynamic range of 140 dB-A guarantees the best-possible results even in challenging settings.
• The three pre-attenuation levels (0 dB, -6 dB and -12 dB) increase maximum SPL to as high as 155 dB-A.
• The LCT 550 also offers a clipping history as well as an auto-attenuation mode that automatically switches to the next level of attenuation if the signal is too strong. For the elimination of structure-borne noise, there are two high-pass filters: 80Hz, 12dB/octave and 160Hz, 6dB/octave.Manufacturing tolerances have been minimized thanks to highly precise calibration of the capsule and the electronics â€" which means that any two microphones from this series, set identically, will always form a matched pair at +/- 0 dB! * 0dB-A electronics only, 3 dB-A according to IEC 60268-1 due to Brownian motion (in simple terms: the sound caused by the movement of air molecules ...) Features â€¢0 dB-A self-noise from electronics and circuitry* â€¢Highly precise calibration of the capsule and the electronics â€" any two microphones from this series, set identically, will always form a matched pair at +/- 0 dB â€¢1-inch dual system externally biased capsule with an active front and ultra-thin, gold-layered low mass diaphragm for superior transient response â€¢Tailored frequency response for rich and authentic sound on stage or in the studio â€¢ Cardioid polar pattern for effective isolation of the main sound source â€¢ Noiseless push buttons for attenuation and HPF selection â€¢ Max SPL of 143 dB for an impressive total dynamic range of 140 dB â€¢ 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 6 dB, and 12 dB) for handling extremely high soundw pressure levels and 3-position high-pass filter â€¢ Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments â€¢ Noiseless pushbuttons for quick and easy attenuation and HPF selection â€¢ Clipping history, automatic attenuation and key-lock provide error-free recording and unparalleled ease of use Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector â€¢ Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry â€¢ Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel-mesh grille provides an open acoustic environment and prevents unwanted internal reflections â€¢ Comes in a black carrying case; includes LCT 40 SHx shock mount, LCT 40 Wx windshield and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag Tech Data Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer, externally polarized Transducer Ã˜: 25.4 mm / 1 inch Polar pattern: Cardioid Frequency range: 20 ... 20.000 Hz Sensitivity: 36 mV / Pa (-29 dBV) Signal / noise ratio: 91 dB-A Equivalent noise level: 0 dB-A, electronics only, 3 dB-A, according to IEC 60268-1 due to Brownian Motion; Dynamic range of FET mic. Amp.: 140 dB-A Max. SPL for 0,5 % THD: 143 dB, 0 dB pre-attenuation, 149 dB, 6 dB pre-attenuation, 155 dB, 12 dB pre-attenuation Pre-attenuation pad: 6 dB,12 dB, switchable Bass cut filter slope: 12 dB / octave at 80 Hz, 6 dB / octave at 160 Hz Rated impedance: < 150 ohms Rated load impedance: > 1.000 ohms Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V Current consumption: 5.5 mA Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR Dimensions: 158 x 52 x 36 mm / 6.22 x 2.04 x 1.42 inch Net weight: 425 g / 14.9 oz.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.