Lewitt lct640 stereo kit - Dynamic Microphone.
LEWITTâ€™s LCT 640 is designed to raise the bar in its class of reference-quality large-diaphragm condenser microphones. This Austrian-designed and engineered pro-mic delivers a smooth, unsurpassably rich and exceptionally nuanced sound, and exhibits a remarkable set of qualities that enthuses even the most discerning users.
• The LCT 640 excels in a variety of demanding studio applications and stands for unrivalled performance in miking lead and background vocals, drums, percussion instruments, grand pianos, brass and woodwinds, classical music ensembles.In addition to the standard omni-directional, cardioid and figure-8 polar patterns, the LCT 640 offers a wide-cardioid and super-cardioid characteristic. It offers a dynamic range of 135 dB and stands out for its extremely low self-noise of 10 dB. In combination with a 4-level high-pass filter and 4-level switchable pre-attenuation, the LCT 640 provides maximum versatility in all recording situations. Automatic attenuation, key-lock, clipping history, push buttons and a light-up user interface round off the features of this outstanding microphone. Features â€¢ Superior transient response from ultra-thin externally biased, gold-layered low-mass diaphragms for ear-catching realism and authentic sound â€¢ Flat frequency response for natural, authentic sound â€¢ Five consistent directional characteristics â€" cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8, broad cardioid and supercardioid â€" for maximum flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications â€¢ 10 dB self-noise and max SPL of 145 dB for an impressive total dynamic range of 135 dB, providing maximum acoustic presence and clarity â€¢ 4-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB and 18 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 4-position high-pass filter â€¢ Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments â€¢ Noiseless pushbuttons for quick and easy attenuation and HPF selection â€¢ Clipping history, automatic attenuation and key-lock provide error-free recording and unparalleled ease of use â€¢ Rugged all metal construction for reliable performance onstage and in the studio â€¢ Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille provides an open acoustic environment and prevents unwanted internal reflections â€¢ Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry â€¢ Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector â€¢ Comes in a black carrying case; includes LCT 40 SHx shock mount, LCT 40 Wx windshield and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag Top applications â€¢ Lead and background vocals â€¢ Acoustic instruments // piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings... â€¢ Overhead miking // drums, percussion... â€¢ Ensembles // choral or orchestral â€¢ Room ambiance pick-up // guitar amplifier, drums... â€¢ Wind instruments // brass and woodwinds... â€¢ Demanding studio applications Tech Data Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer, externally polarized Transducer Ã˜: 25.4 mm, 1 inch Directional pattern: Omni, Broad-cardioid, Cardioid, Super-cardioid, Figure-8, Frequency range, 20 to 20.000 Hz Sensitivity: 13 mV / Pa (-38 dBV), cardioid, 10 mV / Pa (-40 dBV), omni, 9 mV / Pa (-41 dBV), figure-8 Signal / noise ratio: 84 dB-A Equivalent noise level: 10 dB-A, cardioid (IEC 61672-1), 12 dB-A, omni (IEC 61672-1), 13 dB-A, figure-8 (IEC 61672-1) Dynamic range of FET mic. Amp.: 135 dB-A Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 145 dB, 0 dB pre-attenuation, 151 dB, 6 dB pre-attenuation, 157 dB, 12 dB pre-attenuation, 163 dB, 18 dB pre-attenuation Pre-attenuation pad: 6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB, switchable Bass cut filter slope: 12 dB / octave at 40 Hz, 6 dB / octave at 150 Hz, 6 dB / octave at 300 Hz Rated impedance: < 150 ohms Rated load impedance: > 1.000 ohms Supply voltage: 48 V + / - 4 V (IEC 61938) Current consumption: 5.5 mA (IEC 61938) Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR Cable: 8 m (26 ft), 11-pin audio cable, Oxygen-free copper,
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.