Lexmark 520Z Black - Return Program Imaging Unit
• Consistently outstanding image quality
• Long-life system reliability
• Superior sustainability
• Innovative shake-free print system.This Imaging Unit is designed to work best with Unison toner. Essential to Lexmark print system perCompatible withmance, Unison Toner's unique Compatible withmulation consistently delivers outstanding image quality, ensures long-life print system reliability and promotes superior sustainability -- all in an innovative shake-free print system. Take a giant leap in longevity. Standout perCompatible withmance and maximum Yield Compatible with a true investment in efficiency - and your professional future. Going green has never been easier. Recycle all your used Lexmark supplies by letting us take care of the details. It's simple, smart and always free. Lexmark Return Program Imaging Units are patented devices that are sold at a special price subject to the restriction that the imaging unit may be used only once. Following the initial use, the customer agrees to return the imaging unit only to Lexmark Compatible with remanufacture and/or recycling. The Return Program imaging units are designed to stop working once they reach their respective rated life as established by Lexmark..
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.