Lifemax Digital LCD Talking Atomic Watch
• Talking function with clear digital LCD face
• Voice announcement of time and date
• Automatically adjusts between summer and winter
• Automatic setting by seeking time signal in countries where available: UK, Germany, USA and Japan
• Daily alarm and backlight
• High impact resin case with matching strap
• CR2025 battery includedThis talking watch announces both the time and date in a clear voice as recorded by the RNIB (The Royal National Institute of Blind People).
It has a radio control feature that enables the watch to receive a radio signal from transmission waves. This signal sets the time and date on the watch automatically.
The radio control feature also changes from British summer time to winter automatically and vice-versa.
CR2025 battery included.
(Maplin replacement battery order code: ZB73Q)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.