Lifemax Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
• Unique heart level detection and talking instructions for accurate readings
• Measures systolic, diastolic, heart pulse rate and irregular heart beat indicator
• On screen colour classification guide to translate your results quickly
• Large clear fonts for easy reading and ideal for the visually impaired
• Easy one touch operation
• 180 reading, 2 person memory (90 readings per person), for long term monitoringThe easiest way ever to take your blood pressure. This talking monitor tells you when the unit is level with your heart for optimum accuracy, so it will talk you through getting the right reading.
It will then announce your reading as well as displaying the numbers on the large digital screen. This is a real certified class lla medical device with clinically validated results. The built in auto inflation cuff takes easy readings from the wrist. It is quick, as it uses the latest measuring while inflating technology (MWI). Great for use everyday at home, avoiding inaccurate high readings that can happen due to the stress of visiting your doctor or clinic. It measures systolic and diastolic pressure as well as your heart pulse with an irregular heartbeat warning. The clever memory will automatically record the last 60 readings with time and date. It also calculates the average readings of all morning or afternoon measurements. A colour classification guide shows if your reading is normal, pre-hypertension or hypertension. All information can be reviewed with your doctor.
The monitor measures 7 x 8.4 x 3.3cm with a screen size of 5 x 4.4cm. Requires 2 x AAA size batteries (not included).
(Maplin battery order code: L42AL)
||7 x 8.4 x 3.3cm
||5 x 4.4cm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.