Light Up LED Retro Pin Art
• 1980s-era retro pin art with a modern LED twist
• Clear plastic pins allow light to pass through and bring your 3D art to life
• Choose from either a static colour or a rolling colour change effect
• Create a three dimensional image
• Press your hand, face or other object to create a relief pattern
• Tilt to reset and start again
• Requires 3 x AA batteriesWhat can I use this light for?
Pin art is a fantastic way to showcase your artistic side by creating 3D sculptures of anything you like. By simply pushing against the metal pins, you can create your own three dimensional image with your hands, face, feet or even inanimate objects such as a phone or mug. When you want to start again, tilt the pin art and carry on. The LEDs gives you six different colours and two modes, solid and fade. The Pin Art’s retro design with added LED backlight makes it look like it is floating on your desk or table.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.