Linker Temperature Sensor
• Simple to connect temperature sensor
• Create your own weather station and more!
• Connects directly to GPIO Pins
• Suitable for Arduino or PCDuino
• Only 20 x 20 x 10mm
• To visit the website support page please click here
Thermal Module is a temperature sensor consists of one LM35, LM35 is a temperature sensor which has been widely used, because it uses internal compensation, so the output can begin with zero. At room temperature, the LM35 requires no additional calibration process can reach + / – 1/4 degree of accuracy. The power supply mode has single power supply and the positive and negative dual power. The mode of the positive and negative dual power can provide negative temperature measurement. The LM35 temperature sensor output voltage has a linear relation with the Celsius temperature. 0 degree output 0V increased by 1 degree, the output voltage increases 10mV.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.