Linksys E1200 N300 Wireless Cable Router
• WAN cable (RJ45) connection allows this router to be connected directly to a modem or pre-existing router
• 300Mbps wireless speed provides a stable connection for a small home with few wireless users for day-to-day web tasks
• 2.4GHz frequency provides your devices with stable wireless access
• Four fast 10/100 Ethernet ports provide your devices an uninterruptable connection to your network
• Linksys Connect provides easy setup and network management, giving you access to guest networks and parental controlsWhat does this cable router provide me with?
Providing you with basic network functionality for your home, the Linksys E1200 wireless router allows wireless access for day to day web tasks such as email and web browsing, and stable connection points for your 10/100 fast Ethernet wired devices.
What does the wireless connection offer me?
Using internal antenna and wireless N technology, this router provides you with up to 300Mbps of bandwidth. This will furnish a few devices with basic wireless access across your network. Pairing devices is easy, thanks to an included one touch WPS button.
What wired Connections are available on this router?
Four 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports give you stable wired access to your network via RJ45 cable. This provides an uninterruptable connection between connected devices which will support up to 100Mbps data transfer speeds. Suitable for large file downloads and media streaming to one connected device, for example a smart television.
Setup and network management
Linksys Connect provides you with an easy three step setup and network management system, which provides you with parental controls for safe web environment. Guest access Wi-Fi allows you to create a wireless network for visitors, keeping your networked files and passwords private.
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|Media Streaming DLNA ready
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.