Linksys EA4500 Dual Band N900 Wireless Cable Router
• Wireless N standard featuring a transfer rate of 450Mbps per band
• WAN port allows you to attach this router to an existing modem and create a network of wired and wireless devices
• Simultaneous dual band emits a standard 2.4Ghz and faster 5Ghz band for fast transfers
• Four 10/100/1000 gigabit LAN ports for your high speed wired network devices
• DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) certified to allow the transfer of media to compatible DLNA devices via USB 2.0
• Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app lets you control the EA4500 from your smartphone or tablet
• Device model number: Linksys EA4500
• Reduce page load times and improve network speeds by utilising QoS (quality of service) controls and prioritising your high bandwidth tasks
• Configurable guest access allow others to use your network and keep your passwords and files safe
• Three external antenna handle your 5Ghz network traffic whilst three internal antenna operate the 2.4Ghz bandWhat can the EA4500 do for me?
The EA4500 allows you to bring a fast and reliable connection to your home or small office. With its dual band 2.4GHz or 5GHz frequencies you are provided with a stronger wireless connection than a single band router. 450Mbps + 450Mbps wireless signals using 802.11 N allow you to run light and heavy network applications at the same time or prioritise tasks by using the built-in QoS controls.
The EA4500 is fully DLNA certified and can be used to stream media to other DLNA devices, such as media players and games consoles.
What wired connections are available on this router?
The EA4500 has an integrated four port network switch. Each port runs at gigabit speeds and allows you to attach devices that lack wireless capabilities. This is great to give smart televisions and games consoles access to the internet.
A single USB 2.0 connection lets you attach an external hard drive which can be accessed by devices on your network or through the internet using the routers FTP protocols
What is Linksys Smart Wi-Fi?
You can set up and manage your network through the intuitive Linksys Smart Wi-Fi web interface. This lets you see connected devices, set up and manage guest access and parental controls, manage network traffic and update the firmware without needing to install any software on your computer. The accompanying Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app provides all of these features, so you can manage your network while you’re out and about
||Wireless Cable Router
|Wireless Class & Speed
||Simultaneous Dual Band (24Ghz and 5Ghz)
|Data transfer rate
||450Mbps + 450Mbps
|Number of Ethernet ports
||1 x USB 2.0
||128Mb Flash memory
|Low Power mode
|Software Special Features
||128-Bit Encryption WEP,WPA and WPA2
|Manufacturer and/or OEM number
||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
||Mac OS X 10.5.8 – 10.9
||Linksys EA 4500 N900 router
||CD-Rom with setup and resources
||225 mm x 25 mm x 160 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.