Linksys RE1000 N300 Universal Wi Fi Range Extender (used)
• Easily increase wireless network coverage throughout your home
• Also works as a bridge to instantly connect a wired device to your network via 10/100 network port
• Flexible placement options - wall outlet or desktop placement to optimise location and performance
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup makes adding devices simple and secure
• Quality of Service - traffic prioritisation delivers smooth video and gaming performance
• Setup wizard CD for easy installation
• Two year limited warranty
• Award winning 24/7 customer support
• Supplied with figure of 8 mains cable for desktop placement, slide in adaptor for wall mounting in UK plug and RJ45 cableThe Linksys Wireless-N Extender allows you to repeat the wireless signal of any access point or router to provide Internet connectivity to all those hard to reach areas throughout a property.
This wireless-N range extender can be set up through either:
Accessing its web-based setup page
Using Cisco Connect software if you have it installed in your computer
Using the setup software in the CD that comes with it
Using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) if your router also supports it
The Linksys Range extender supports a large range of security protocols including Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 security, which encrypts data on your wireless network, so whatever your current network is set up to use the Linksys range extender will fit in seamlessly and stay secure. On top of operating as a range extender the unit can also connect using the Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) port and work as a wireless bridge to instantly connect any wired Ethernet device to a wireless network.
With the added bonus of Linksys' award winning 24/7 customer support the wireless extender really does offer a complete solution to your weak signal woes.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.