Linksys WAP300N-UK N300 Dual Band Wireless Access Point
• Extend the wireless signal from an existing Wi-Fi router to remove weak signal areas or Wi-Fi dead spots
• 300Mbps data transfer rate, a great connection speed for your portable devices
• RJ45 port allows you to use this range extender as a wireless bridge for devices that lack Wi-Fi capabilities
• Selectable 2.4 Ghz or 5 Ghz bands helps reduce interference caused by network traffic by letting you change bands when using faster 5 Ghz devices
• Wireless protected setup (WPS) allows you to pair with a WPS router quickly
• Device model number: LINKSYS WAP300N-UK
• Four in one functionality options allow this router to operate as a wireless bridge, Wi-Fi media connector, range extender or access point
• Twin detachable antennas allow the extender to be upgraded with higher gain antennas Why use this access point?
The Linksys N300 access point allows you to create a network of wireless devices so data can be shared between them and provides internet access when used with a network modem connected to a ISP(internet service provider). In the event of multiple wireless 2.4Ghz networks the access point can be configured to switch between the standard 2.4Ghz band to a faster 5Ghz band, reducing the amount of interference which may be caused from conflicting Wi-Fi signals. Pairing devices to the access point can be securely achieved by using a WPS button or using a browser based user interface (UI).
What can this access point bring to my network?
Flexible in operation the Linksys N300 access point can be adjusted to perform a number of roles within a wireless network. Use as a network bridge to connect two networks wirelessly, such as two offices or as an access point to bring 802.11n Wi-Fi functionality to a wired network. Connect media devices such as games consoles or smart televisions using the built-in 10/100 fast Ethernet port to help bring wireless network resources to wired devices. Lastly increase the range of an existing wireless signal to help eliminate any Wi-Fi dead spots on your network.
||Four in one wireless access point
|Wireless Class & Speed
||Dual band (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz)
|Data transfer rate
|Number of Ethernet ports
||1 x LAN
|Software Special Features
||Wireless MAC filtering
|Manufacturer and/or OEM number
||Windows XP, Vista,7,8
||Mac OS X 10.5.8 – 10.9
||Linksys Four in one access point
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.