Linksys WRT1900AC Dual Band Wireless Router
• WAN cable (RJ45) connection allows this router to be connected to a modem or pre-existing router to extend your network
• 1900Mbps combined wireless transfer speeds allow for web access, email and HD media streaming across your wireless network
• Simultaneous 600Mbps 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps 5GHz bands provide network optimisation by allowing supported devices to run at higher speeds
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports allow for high speed wired internet connections
• USB and eSATA ports allow connection of external storage for your network
• Beamforming gives your wireless connections a directed signal, allowing for a stable link to your router
• Monitor and control your home or office network through the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app
• Open source firmware will allow you customise network using OpenWrt softwareWhat does this router provide?
This Linksys router will provide a medium home or office with a connection point for your wired or wireless network devices. The router can then be attached to a modem to provide your network with web functionality. Alternatively, you can extend your network by attaching this router to a pre-existing router.
What can I expect from the wireless connections of this router?
Twin dual band antennas with beamforming wireless distribute a stable, channelled 600Mbps 2.4GHz signal, which is primarily used for basic web applications such as browsing the internet or checking email. A 1300Mbps 5GHz band is emitted at the same time, allowing supported wireless to use the extra bandwidth for speedy HD media streaming or online gaming. You can pair devices to this router by using the WPS one touch button.
What wired connections are available on this router?
As well as the WAN cable (RJ45) connection on this router, you are supplied with four Gigabit Ethernet ports. These ports can be used to provide a stable transfer of data between devices that require high network usage, or to attach devices that do not have the capability to attach to your wireless network. Smart televisions and video game consoles, for example. USB 3.0 ports are provided for you to attach external hard disks, which can be used as a central location to back up your network or store your media files.
What network management can I use with this router?
Included with this router is the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi application, which can be installed to iOS or Android portable devices. This app allows you to view network usage and set up bandwidth priorities for each device connected to your network. Provide your admins with the power to block inappropriate or distracting web content. Additionally, set up guest Wi-Fi networks to keep files and passwords safely hidden from visitors. Open source support for this router will give you the option of developing or using user created network management programs for your network.
||600Mbps 2.4Ghz 1300Mbps 5Ghz
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|Media Streaming DLNA ready
||1x USB 3.0
||1x USB 2.0
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.