Linksys X1000 N300 Wireless Router with ADSL2+ Modem - ADSL and Cable compatible
• Compatible with both ADSL and Cable/Fibre connections
• Wireless-N router with wireless transfer speeds up to 300 Mbps
• Reliable range with MIMO antenna technology
• Three Ethernet ports to connect wired devices
• Advanced security features such as WPA2 wireless encryption and integrated firewall
• Control your network with ease from your android or iOS mobile device with the Cisco Connect Express appBuilt-in DSL modem
Directly connects you to the internet wirelessly — no separate DSL modem required. The Linksys X1000 can also act as a wireless router by connecting the Ethernet WAN port to a cable modem.
Fast wireless speed
The Linksys X1000 connects your computers, wireless printers and other Wi-Fi devices at wireless transfer rates of up to 300 Mbps.
Reliable wireless coverage
The MIMO antenna technology provides broad coverage so you can enjoy your wireless network from anywhere in your home*.
Advanced security features such as WPA2 wireless encryption and the integrated firewall help you keep your network protected.
Quick to install
Cisco Connect helps you set up your wireless network in a few easy steps on a Windows or Mac computer.
Cisco Connect Express
Control your network with ease from your android or iOS mobile device with the Cisco Connect Express app, including adding devices and giving guests access.
Easy to manage
Cisco Connect works with Mac and Windows computers and helps you customise settings or quickly add new devices to your network. Cisco Connect enables you to:
Create a separate, password protected network for guests
Limit access time and access to certain websites with parental controls
Access advanced network settings easily
Measure your connection speed with the Broadband Speed Meter
Perform regular automated update checks for firmware and software with the option to install
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.