Lithium Ion 6000mAh Portable Power Bank
• Provides up to 36 hours of additional play time on your iPod
• Provides up to 24 hours of additional talk time on your iPhone
• Provides up to 5 hours additional internet hours on your iPad
• Compatible with the majority of mobile phones, MP3s, GPS, game consoles, tablet PCs and more
• USB connector powers and charges your digital devices
• Allows you to top up power to your portable device while on the go
• Reusable reserve power pack - no batteries required
• 6000mAh high power built-in Lithium-ion battery pack
• Multiple LEDs to indicate battery level and charging status
• Over current, over charge, over discharge, overheating and short circuit protection
• Supplied with USB cable and micro and mini USB connectors
• Rechargeable over 500 timesCharge any compatible device on the move! It comes 60% pre-charged so is ready to use and when fully charged can provide up to 84 hours charge for a mobile phone, 24 hours charge for an MP3 player and 14 hours charge for games consoles. It also provides up to 36 hours of play time on your iPod or up to 24 hours talk time on your iPhone or 5 hours of additional web time on your iPad.
|DC output:||5V /1A|
|USB input:||5V / 1A|
|Charging life cycles:||1000 times|
|Charging time from 2A USB adaptor:||7-8 hours|
|Charging time from USB port of PC:||22 - 24 hours|
|Operating temperature:||0 – 50°C|
|Dimensions:||115mm (l) x 61mm (w) x 15.4mm (d)|
|6000mAh Portable power pack|
|USB IN and OUT power cables|
|Mini USB connector|
|Micro USB connector|
|Storage pouch for connectors|
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 of 9 Reviews
Smart little device, but...
Bought as a travel/emergency charger for a Samsung smartphone and iPod Touch 4th Generation. First impression was that it is a smart looking little device that could be mistaken for a small portable hard drive. The device comes ~75% charged, enough to charge a Samsung SIII Mini twice and top up a Kindle Fire HD so it's ideal if you've forgotten to pack your charger. My only problem is that, for a product that is described as being "ideal for powering and charging iPod, iPhone, iPad," it doesn't actually come with either style Apple connector. Adaptors are available pretty cheaply from elsewhere, but I would expect the relevant connector given the blurb on this page. Good device though.
The title of this review says it all.
I bought it to power a Raspberry Pi. I works well, lasts long when its charging a phone or powering a Pi.
Really useful, but spent ages trying to work out how to get this battery to charge my iphone so thanks to the reviewer who mentioned the 'on' switch!!
Very handy item. Has pulled me out of the mire on numerous occasions. I'm a market trader and use Paypal Here for CC transactions. A couple of times I forgot to charge the reader and if it wasn't for the power pack I'd have lost the sale..
this was excellent for on the plane when my tablet died i could use it to charge it and it lasted me the whole journey
I am very pleased with it's performance in keeping our phones and tablets charged over a long weekend without having to look for a mains outlet.
Bought this at the last minute for a long haul flight, so very pleased it came pre-charged. Getting something to actually charge stumped me for a moment, but then I read the manual (!) and there is an 'On' button, which is unusual for a battery pack like this one. Watched videos on my iPod for the whole flight, then used it to charge HTC Desire phone during a conference before I had a chance to recharge - the unit still had plenty of power to spare. In terms of mAh:price, this unit has the best ratio I have found yet. The only odd thing is that to complement the absolutely standard USB power output socket, it has a completely non-standard (non-USB) power input socket - so be careful not to lose the (very short) supplied cable. Otherwise, excellent.
Purchased this last week to charge my iPad2, HTC Sensation and Blackberry. Seemed like a good purchase given the price and relatively high capacity. Also looked decent and was light weight. In reality, the item was either unfit for purpose or defective. The unit came with a high level of charge in the lithium ion battery but the unit would not reliably supply charge to any of my devices. Primary issue was the micro USB connector, which did not operate correctly. Unless held with some pressure at a particular angle in to the power socket of the device you want to charge, no current passed from battery to device. This rendered the power bank total unusable. Took it back to a local Maplin store where they tested it at the cash till on a phone of identical model to my own. The same issue occurred. Maplin rep refunded my money on the spot and apologised for inconvenience. I bought a New 11,000mAh charger instead and it works brilliantly.
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N48LK||Lithium Ion 6000mAh Portable Power Bank||(1+)||£29.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.