Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Lithium Ion 6000mAh Portable Power Bank
• Provides up to 36 hours of additional play time on your iPod
• Provides up to 24 hours of additional talk time on your iPhone
• Provides up to 5 hours additional internet hours on your iPad
• Compatible with the majority of mobile phones, MP3s, GPS, game consoles, tablet PCs and more
• USB connector powers and charges your digital devices
• Allows you to top up power to your portable device while on the go
• Reusable reserve power pack - no batteries required
• 6000mAh high power built-in Lithium-ion battery pack
• Multiple LEDs to indicate battery level and charging status
• Over current, over charge, over discharge, overheating and short circuit protection
• Supplied with USB cable and micro and mini USB connectors
• Rechargeable over 500 timesCharge any compatible device on the move! It comes 60% pre-charged so is ready to use and when fully charged can provide up to 84 hours charge for a mobile phone, 24 hours charge for an MP3 player and 14 hours charge for games consoles. It also provides up to 36 hours of play time on your iPod or up to 24 hours talk time on your iPhone or 5 hours of additional web time on your iPad.
|DC output:||5V /1A|
|USB input:||5V / 1A|
|Charging life cycles:||1000 times|
|Charging time from 2A USB adaptor:||7-8 hours|
|Charging time from USB port of PC:||22 - 24 hours|
|Operating temperature:||0 – 50°C|
|Dimensions:||115mm (l) x 61mm (w) x 15.4mm (d)|
|6000mAh Portable power pack|
|USB IN and OUT power cables|
|Mini USB connector|
|Micro USB connector|
|Storage pouch for connectors|
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 of 14 Reviews
Claims to be 6000 mah but I have done testing a few times on my device and it dies after it releases around 2000 mah of power
It took me a while to work out why it didn't come with apple connectors, you already have the cable on your apple charger so take it off the plug and plug into booster, great item
Does exactly how it was described, it charges well and is very easy to use!
Worked well with a Nexus and S3 phone over a long weekend away from home. Just tested it with a Raspberry Pi and it ran for 10h 37m 14s until drained.
I purchased two of these for charging an iPad and an iPhone while on trips away. While they came 70% charged I read and followed the instructions and charged the devices according to the instructions. Neither battery pack will hold any charge and when disconnected from the mains charger at the point of full charge indicated you'll find within seconds its lost all the charge. Connect it to an iPad and within 17 seconds its flat and and the iPad is indicating 'Not Charging' at best there's a dim glow from the 30% charge indicator LED. Reconnect it to the charger and within 15 minutes its indicating its fully charged. Disconnect it for half an hour and to no surprise its flat. If you buy one of these keep the receipt and the box.
Smart little device, but...
Bought as a travel/emergency charger for a Samsung smartphone and iPod Touch 4th Generation. First impression was that it is a smart looking little device that could be mistaken for a small portable hard drive. The device comes ~75% charged, enough to charge a Samsung SIII Mini twice and top up a Kindle Fire HD so it's ideal if you've forgotten to pack your charger. My only problem is that, for a product that is described as being "ideal for powering and charging iPod, iPhone, iPad," it doesn't actually come with either style Apple connector. Adaptors are available pretty cheaply from elsewhere, but I would expect the relevant connector given the blurb on this page. Good device though.
The title of this review says it all.
I bought it to power a Raspberry Pi. I works well, lasts long when its charging a phone or powering a Pi.
Really useful, but spent ages trying to work out how to get this battery to charge my iphone so thanks to the reviewer who mentioned the 'on' switch!!
Very handy item. Has pulled me out of the mire on numerous occasions. I'm a market trader and use Paypal Here for CC transactions. A couple of times I forgot to charge the reader and if it wasn't for the power pack I'd have lost the sale..
QuestionsAsk a Question
1 of 1 Questions
Sam Thomson said:
The spec & instructions specify that this device must be charged using a 2A USB adapter, however this isn't supplied nor did the Salesperson in the shop advise of this or suggest one as an add-on item; I obviously have a mains USB adapter for my phone, however on investigation this is likely to be 5A, not 2A, so I'm concerned about using it - please advise
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N48LK||Lithium Ion 6000mAh Portable Power Bank||(1+)||£29.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.