Livescribe APX 00006 Echo Smartpen 8GB
• Records over 800 hours of audio and thousands of pages of notes
• Customise with more applications
• Includes Starter dot paper notebook
• Livescribe Connect premiumCapture it. Replay it. Send it.
At work or in class, find what you need with a tap. The Echo smartpen from Livescribe records everything you hear, say and write, and links your audio recordings to your notes, so you can find what you need.
Tap it. Get it.
The Echo smartpen records everything you hear and write, so you can find what you need with a simple tap. Ideal for meetings, conferences, or classes, this compact tool is as easy to carry as traditional pen-and-paper, but smarter. Replay your recorded audio anytime, anywhere, with a quick tap on your notes.
Redesigned with a sleeker look and more ergonomic feel, the Echo Smartpen features a new anti-roll body that's easier to control as well as a smaller rubberised grip that ensures the Echo won't slip out of your hands. It also comes with two caps to protect the Smartpen tip. The Echo also has a standard Micro USB port and 3.5mm audio jack on the flattened top of the Smartpen, as well as an OLED screen on the side to make it easy to navigate and interact with applications.
New Echo features include:
• Draw a short line.
• Write the name of an application on top of it (e.g., "Blackjack").
• Double-tap to select or wait a moment.
• Tap around the written word (up, down, left, right) to navigate the menu as needed.
• Protect your recorded paper replay sessions in the case of a lost Smartpen
• Use a 4 digit number to protect the smartpen
• Forget your password? Reset it through your registered copy of the Livescribe Desktop software
Up to 8 GB of Memory
The Echo Smartpen offers 2 or 8 GB of memory to hold over up to 800 hours of audio or 128,000 pages of notes (actual recording time varies by audio quality setting). It works exclusively with Livescribe dot paper (starter set included), which activates all Smartpen applications.
Save, Organise, and Search
Using the Livescribe Desktop, you can upload, save and play back your notes and audio from your PC or Mac. Type in specific words or phrases in the search window, and the Livescribe Desktop will highlight every place you wrote them in your notes. Plus, you can organise your digital notes simply by dragging and dropping pages in to custom notebooks.
Send and Share
It's easy to share your notes or recordings publicly or privately as a PDF, audio file, or a pencast. What’s a pencast? A pencast is an interactive flash movie of your handwritten notes and audio. You can publish pencasts online, share them privately via email, or post them directly on Facebook.
The Livescribe Desktop software allows you to digitally transfer your notes and recordings from your Echo smartpen to your PC or Mac. See your notes animate or play your recordings. Play your notes and recordings, organise them, and search for words within your handwritten notes to find what you need.
The possibilities for Livescribe applications are endless, with tools and games that enhance personal productivity, learning, communications, and entertainment. With free and paid downloadable apps, you can read and hear a translated phrase in Spanish, French, German, Japanese or Korean; rapidly access fun facts on a variety of topics; get help studying geometry, organic chemistry, or Hebrew chanting; play more than a dozen games like Blackjack, Video Poker or Hangman; or listen to classical music pieces--right from the 'pentip' of their Pulse smartpen.
Upload your pencasts online with the Livescribe Community for everyone to see, hear, and play. Share your notes, drawings, and recordings online as Flash movies or PDF files.
How Livescribe Dot Paper works.
Livescribe Dot Paper
Livescribe dot paper is regular paper printed with a unique pattern of tiny micro-dots. Livescribe's unique patented dot-positioning system enables the Echo smartpen to precisely track everything it writes on paper. A variety of dot paper products, including college-sized notebooks, journals, and note pads, and you can also print your own dot paper using certified laser-jet printers.
• Windows XP with SP3 or Windows Vista or Windows 7
• Intel-based Mac with Mac OS X 10.5.5 or later, including 10.6
• 300 MB minimum free disk space
• USB 2.0 port
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|A96KQ||Livescribe APX 00006 Echo Smartpen 8GB||(1+)||£179.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.