Logitech T620 Wireless Touch Mouse
• No need to worry about wires with this 2.4GHz wireless mouse
• Smooth tracking with optical tracking sensor
• Touch mouse with one and two finger inputs
• Wireless range of up to 10m
• Can run for up to 6 months on two AA batteries
• Full size black touch mouse
• Comfortable compact design suitable for right or left handed use
• Connect up to six devices with the Logitech Unifying ReceiverWhat can I do with this mouse?
The smooth, sleek T620 Touch Mouse uses touch gestures on its surface to move the cursor and many other functions. With its reliable 2.4GHz connection you can use the mouse up to 10m away from its receiver. Get smooth tracking with 1000dpi sensitivity using an optical sensor, and the minimalistic design can be used by right and left handed users alike. With simple intuitive controls and a comfortable grip, even during long periods of work, this is a great mouse for your PC or laptop.
What is this mouse compatible with?
This mouse is compatible with a range of Windows 7 and 8 computers. The mouse will run for up to 6 months on two AA batteries with a battery indicator to warn you when it runs low. Just pop the receiver in a USB socket and you’re ready to go. With its tiny size, you can leave the receiver in the computer without worrying about it being knocked out.
What gestures can the mouse support?
The T620 has a range of gestures that can be used as inputs. With one figure you can left click, right click, enter the start screen/menu, scroll vertically and scroll horizontally. You can also use a two finger gesture for a middle click. After installing Logitech SetPoint software you can use two finger functions to show/hide desktop, move forwards and backwards when browsing and much more.
||2.4 GHz wireless
|Number of buttons
||Yes (touch gesture supported)
|Plug and play
||2 x AA batteries
||Windows 7, 8,
||USB port for recharging
||Internet connection for software download
||64 mm x 112 mm x 28 mm
||Ultrathin Touch Mouse
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.