Logitech T650 Touchpad Wireless Mouse
• No need for wires or lots of free space with the 2.4 GHz wireless touchpad
• Use up to four fingers at a time for inputs
• No need for buttons or scroll you can do everything on the touchpad
• Wireless range of up to 10m
• No need for batteries, the built-in battery can go for up to a month on a single charge
• 134mm x 129mm large black touchpad for easy navigation
• Connect up to six devices with the Logitech unifying receiverWhat advantage is there to a touchpad?
There’s no need to find free space for your mouse to roam, just use the touchpad to reach every part of your screen. With a large 134mm x 129mm area it’s easy to reach everything you want which is great for areas where there is very little space. This touchpad was designed with Windows 8 in mind but is compatible with Windows 7, RT and 10 as well. With the Logitech unifying receiver you can plug in and leave the wireless receiver to use with up to six compatible Logitech devices.
What functions are there?
Use one finger to right and left click, switch apps and display the charm bar and app bar. With two fingers you can scroll horizontally and vertically or zoom in and out. Three fingers allows you to go backward and forwards, use the start screen and launch the app switches with software. There are even more options using software with four fingers to maximise and minimalise the window as well as window display adjustments. You can even personalise your gestures with the Logitech SetPoint software.
How does the touchpad power itself?
Charge up using the USB cable and get up to a month’s wireless use on a single battery charge. Continue to use the touchpad even when it’s charging. The touchpad has a range of up to 10m from its receiver. With embedded precision sensors and a scratch and fingerprint resistant surface the touchpad is amazingly responsive.
||2.4 GHz wireless
|Number of buttons
||13 finger functions (some require software)
||Touch gesture supported
||Use up to 4 fingers for gestures
||Customisable with Logitech SetPoint software
||Windows 7, 8 and 10
||134 mm x 129 mm x 12 mm
||Logitech unifying receiver
||USB charging cable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.