Lorex LAE243P 4MP Super HD Dome Security Camera
• Four megapixel Super HD resolution (2592 x 1520) for twice the quality of 1080p
• Night vision up to 40m for around the clock monitoring
• 89 degree viewing angle for a clear view of larger areas
• Close recognition in the dark with SmartIR technology
• Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) for accurate images and better quality
• ClearNight imaging for better low light performance and improved recording efficiency
• Split glass design minimises IR reflection
• Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
• Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options thanks to dome design
• Compact design, can be used in both resident and business applications
• IP66 rated for outdoor and indoor installationWhat features are built into the Lorex LAE243P Dome Security Camera?
The Lorex LAE243P captures footage in Super HD resolution thanks to its 4 megapixel CMOS sensor. Keep an eye on what happens at home or at your business when you’re not around in stunning Super HD and capture more of the view using the 89-degree viewing angle. The camera has a powerful integrated night vision sensor which can give up to 40 metres night vision in ambient lighting and 28 metres in total darkness. The ClearNight imaging technology built into the sensor also gives you improved low light performance and better recording efficiency.
Where can I install my Lorex LAE243P Security Camera?
The Lorex LAE243P camera is built from tough polycarbonate which is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The camera body is rated at IP66 which allows it to withstand all kinds of weather conditions including heavy rain and snow. Included in the box is an 18 metre BNC cable that can be threaded through walls for added protection against vandalism.
How do I connect this camera to my existing CCTV system?
The Lorex LAE243P is the perfect additional camera for use with any Lorex MPX Analogue DVR that supports 4MP and below resolutions. You can change the resolution of the camera to allow it to work with lower resolution DVR’s. It is as simple as plug and play to get your system up and running. An easy to read instruction manual is inside the box to help you along the way. Everything you need is included inside the box, such as an 18 metre (60 foot) BNC cable, mounting screws and plugs. All you need to bring are the right tools.
||4MP Super HD Accessory Bullet Camera
||2592 × 1520
|Minimum Illumination (IR on)
|Minimum Illumination (IR off)
|Variable Viewing Angle
|Night Vision Distance
|Effective Night Vision Distance
|Number of Infra-Red LEDs
|IR Cut Filter
|Camera Housing Colour
|Included Cable Length
||12V DC ±10% Max. 300mA (with IR)
||1 x 4M SuperHD Eyeball Dome Camera
||1 x 60ft/18m BNC/DC cable
||1 x Mounting Kit
||1 x UK/US/EU Power supply
||Quick setup guide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.