Losi - Mini 8IGHT-T Ready to Run Maifield Edition:1/14 4WD Truggy - LOS01010I
• AVC (Active Vehicle Control) Equipped
• LiPo-compatible brushless ESC
• Custom Dakotah Phend or Ryan Maifield trim scheme
• 4500KV brushless special edition motor signed by Ryan Maifield
• AVC enhanced SRS4210 receiver with 2.4GHz DSMR® technology
• 7.2V 1200mAh Ni-MH battery pack with EC3 mini connector
• 4WD shaft-driven drivetrain
• Front and rear metal gear differentials
• Mini servo with saver
• Aluminium, threaded oil-filled, coil-over shocks
• Heavy duty, 2.5mm anodised aluminium chassis
• Mini Blockhead truggy tyres
• 2.5mm aluminium shock towers
• 12mm wheel hexes
• Aluminium motor mount
• Heavy-duty adjustable turnbuckles
• Chassis dirt guards
The Losi mini 8IGHT-T has elevated the mini 8IGHT platform to incredible new extremes and now some of the best drivers in RC are adding their personal touch to this pavement pulverising truggy. Both Dakotah Phend and Ryan Maifield editions of the mini 8IGHT-T are sure to turn heads and knock your competition to the curb. This edition of the mini 8IGHT-T features a customised driver-edition trim scheme and a signature series motor signed by either driver. Thanks to it's aluminium chassis, 4WD shaft-driven drivetrain and durable build, the 8IGHT-T can thrash across dirt, gravel and asphalt without skipping a beat. The AVC (Active Vehicle Control) technology system also comes included to help deliver better handling and optimal power management over the impressive 4500KV signature-edition brushless motor. Turn heads and topple the terrain with the Maifield and Phend edition mini 8IGHT-T today.
||255mm (10 inch)
||120mm (4.72 inch)
||23mm (0.9 inch)
||223mm (8.77 inch)
|Final Drive Ratio
||7.2V 1200mAh NiMH (LiPo optional)
||Included (not sold separately)
||255mm (10.1 inch)
|Internal Gear Ratio
||252mm (9.9 inch)
||Aluminium, threaded, oil-filled
||88mm (3.5 inch)
||56mm (2.2 inch)
||39mm (1.5 inch)
||20 in (508mm)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.