Luceco 10W Rechargeable Cordless LED Worklight
• Bright 10W LED worklight with USB charging socket
• Doesn’t need a mains power supply, making it ideal for decorators and builders or for use in your shed, garage or stable
• IP65 rated for outdoor use
• Longer bulb lifespan of up to 30,000 hours – the 10W energy saving LED uses less power than traditional halogen bulbs
• Recharge the internal battery up to 400 times
• Beam angle of 95° for good listing coverage
• Two-year manufacturer warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Charge your phone or devices while you work with the USB output portWhat would I use this work light for?
This work light is fully cordless and rechargeable, making it ideal for use in places where mains power is not available. It is suitable for outdoor use thanks to its IP65 rating, and the 10W LED bulb saves money over traditional halogen bulbs. This worklight even has a USB output port, which you can use to charge a phone or any other 5V device from the 2.1 A socket (lead not included).
Why would I buy this instead of a standard worklight?
Standard work lights are typically mains powered. This restricts their use with the length of mains cable fitted and the availability of a mains socket close to the area in which you are working. The Luceco 10W rechargeable cordless LED work light removes all of these restrictions. The bright finish of the work light means it stands out in crowded areas even when switched off, preventing potential trip hazards.
What can I expect from the LED work light?
This 10W LED work light provides up to 750 lumens of 5000K light – which is bright enough for use while working in poorly lit or unlit areas. A three to six hour running time is sufficient for most tasks to be completed without the need for additional lighting.
|Type of devices
||Rechargeable work light
||30,000 hours, 400 Cycles
||235 mm x 145 mm x 165 mm
||3 or 6 hours
||Charger type included
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.