• Multicoloured LED lighting provides a beautiful illumination
• Jellyfish bob and swim in the stylish mini-aquarium
• Simply add water, add the jellyfish, plug in and enjoy
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 185 x 250 mmGreat for the kids' bedroom, this mini-aquarium needs no cleaning, no feeding but will give hours of enjoyment - and is silent too. Watch as the jellyfish bob up and down and swim about the aquarium as they are lit from the multicoloured, changing LED light.
Recommended for ages 8+
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 of 9 Reviews
mine leaked slowly overnight from the right hand bottom corner n
mine leaked slowly overnight from the right hand bottom corner making a lovely mess everywhere and very unsafe for a mains product.
Used distilled water from my tumble drier.followed instructions and it's quite nice.my grand daughter loves it in her bedroom
Awful quality control on this product, first one I had to return because the pump wasn't working so the jellyfish didn't move, so after a 40 mile trip I get home and the replacement doesn't work at all no lights or pump. Don't normally have a problem with maplin products but this is one is of low quality.
Very relaxing great bit of kit, especially good as it turns itself off after 4 hours
Great when working, but what is the point of having on/off switch at back then having to push another on front to start it. I wanted it on timer so could have on for defined periods, but can't do that, and even if push button it auto turns off. Very relaxing when working though.
I walked out of the shop with a big grin on my face with these "Magic Jellyfish" as it was the last box in the whole area. I wish I had left it on the shelf. It has been the bane of my life. I have tried every concivable combination of how much soap to the distilled water, soaking them in soap before putting them in the tank but still the little b****rs float to the top and are covered in microscopic bubbles. I think they are a brilliant but it is doing my head in, what am I doing wrong?
Lovely, they are so cute and can't stop watching them!
We LOVE them! they are very querky! When will they mate and how do we know when they are preggers? Why do our Puffer Fish so dislike sharing a tank with them? :) Regards, Mark & Sue
I think this should be called the "Distractatron", I simply can't keep my eyes off it. Great though as the wife forces me to watch TOWIE... this is far more entertaining and believable!
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.