Magicshine MJ-816E 1800 Lumen Bike Light
• Cree XM-L and 2 X Cree XP-G LEDs outputting a total of 1800 lumens of light
• Wide angle beam
• Handlebar mounted click switch command module allows adjustable output without removing hands from bars
• Magicshine's most versatile light
• LED lifespan: Above 50,000 hours
• Case material: 6061-T6 Aluminium Alloy
• Type III hard, anodized anti abrasive finish
• Click switch command module
• Working modes: Middle LED on, 2 side LEDs on, all LEDs on.
• Battery: 4 X 18650 Lithium-ion battery (8.4v 4.4Ah)
• Battery life: 500 times cycle
• Run time: 1.8 hours @ maximum brightness
• Charging time: 3- 3.5 hours Wateroof to IPx4
• Accessories, battery pack, charger, 'O' ringsMagicshine's most versatile light has been upgraded, using CREE LEDs to make it even brighter.
The outside light heads provide purely wide angle vision and this combined total of 800 lumens enables experienced and novice riders alike to ride the roughest, narrowest of trails with more confidence. Add 1000 lumens from a brighter punchier beam and with 1800 lumens in total, you have one of Magicshine's most powerful bike lights. You choose from 2 wide angle beams, the single distance light or the combination of all 3 for a truly awesome night time riding experience. The choice of distance, wide angle or both makes this the most versatile light in the range. Whichever mode you choose, the lights can be dimmed down or brightened smoothly through the command module which can be located right next to your thumb, meaning no more taking your hands off the bars to change brightness levels. The command module also has a self contained fuel gauge which changes colour to warn you of reducing battery levels.
Mounting the light head to the bars is by the tried and tested Magicshine 'O' ring system. It's simple, effective and quick and allows you to mount the light head in well under a minute, without any tools. The remote control command module is mounted in the same way. However this can be located right next to your thumb. This allows you to change mode, even on the roughest and fastest of trails without removing your hand from the bars.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.