Manhattan-TV T1 Digital Freeview HD Set Top Box
• Enjoy a host of Freeview and Freeview HD channels straight from your aerial
• Watch your standard definition shows in upscaled 1080p or 1080i for greater detail
• Single cable connection to your TV using HDMI for images and audio
• Ethernet port lets you update your set top box with the latest software
• Included remote control allows you to navigate your favourite shows from the comfort of your sofa
• Eight day electronic programme guide keeps you updated to when your shows are on
• Now and next browser lets you quickly see what’s coming on after your shows
• PIN lock and hide channels away from prying eyes
• Store your favourite channels for quick and easy recall
• Manufacturer model number: T1
• Two year warranty
•One box, multiple channels
The Manhattan T1 digital set top box lets you expand the number of watchable channels using your television aerial. The set top box connects to your television using a HDMI cable, this allows all of your favourite watched channels to be upscaled into high definition. With a host of content broadcast by Freeview and Freeview HD to choose from, you’ll always find something to watch. Premium Freeview HD content may require a subscription and network connection.
Multiple functions at the press of a button
Navigate the intuitive on-screen display with the included remote control, and benefit from multiple features designed to enhance your viewing pleasure. This simple to use system lets you easily utilise the ‘now and next’ function so you can see what’s coming on. Make use of the eight-day programme guide and plan ahead and set reminders, ensuring you never miss a show again. You can even create a list of your favourite channels and jump straight in without channel hopping, all from the comfort of your sofa.
Keep up to date
Use the rear mounted Ethernet port and connect your Manhattan TV box to your home network. Stream premium online Freeview HD content directly to your big screen or keep your TV box up-to date with the latest system software.
||RF Aerial input
||HDMI, 4-pole 3.5mm AV (cable sold separately), RF Loop out
||2x AAA batteries
||Mains power adapter 12V 1A
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.