Maplin 10 Way 0.1 Inch Series Straight PCB Latch Plug Header
• This connector is intended as a simple and inexpensive method of making cable to printed circuit board connections• The pins are at standard 0.1inch (2.54mm) pitchThe header plug is designed primarily for accepting the matching sockets below allowing cables to be plugged on to circuit boards or circuit boards to be plugged together. The pins protrude 3.4mm from the base and require 1mm diameter holes for soldering to the PCB. The pins are 7.5mm long above the base and the header features a locking and polarising clip. Both plugs and sockets may be butted up end-to-end to form connectors with any number of ways from two upwards. Rated: 2.5A, AC 250 V.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.