Maplin 12V Modified Sinewave 150W Inverter
|Output power:||Continuous power 150W|
|Standby current:||DC 12V <0.4A|
|Input voltage:||DC 12V : 10V ~ 15V|
|Output Waveform:||Modified sine wave|
|Dimensions:||100 x 73 x 73mm|
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 of 3 Reviews
This is a really good value in-car charger which is powerful enough to charge my tablet and notebook, most I have purchased have either not worked or only work for a couple of days and then fall apart. This is sturdy and does the job.
Quick delivery and low price. Because I am disabled, I have to use my laptop to take notes (I can't write) and this will enable me to take the computer in my wife's car.
Excellent product excellent delivery came sooner than expected thank you. I have reccommended your products to quite a few people
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|A16FG||Maplin 12V Modified Sinewave 150W Inverter||(1+)||£19.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £35
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.