Maplin 12V Modified Sinewave 600W Inverter
• Run mains-powered electrical equipment from a car battery• 600 watts continuous power with 1500 watts surge• Modified sine wave• Automatic alarm and shutdown protection against overload, over temperature and low battery conditions• One, three prong grounded UK mains AC outlet• Quiet operationIf you need a means to use your mains powered equipment whilst out in the car then the 12 V to 240 V power inverter is the answer. This portable power source will happily run equipment such as mobile phone chargers, laptop computers, camcorders, AV equipment, PC printers, small TVs, portable work lights and small power tools etc. (Not suitable for use with fluorescent lighting or inductive loads). The inverter is powered via direct connection to the car battery using the supplied leads - please note that the wattage of this inverter is too high for connection via the cigarette lighter socket.
||200 x 173 x 65 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.