Maplin 2.2 Litre Peltier Dehumidifier
• 2.2 litre tank capacity to allow for several days of operation without being emptied
• Pelitier cooling technology that draws humid air through the unit to remove its moisture
• Unit can continuously drain water with the included hose
• 72W power consumption
• Compact unit measuring 360mm by 230mm by 140mm in size
• Mains timers available separately to save power (see the 24 Hour 7 Day Digital Mains Timer
• One year warranty to provide peace of mind (proof of purchase required)What is a dehumidifier?
A dehumidifier is used to remove moisture in the air and to manage the humidity within a room. They draw humid air through the unit where the moisture out of the air is drawn out into the tank. Dehumidifiers are commonly used in domestic and office environments to help remove damp and condensation. You could use one if your room has been water damaged from flooding, burst pipes or an overflowing bathroom.How is this dehumidifier unique?
This dehumidifier removes up to 600ml of humidity from the air every day into its 2.2 litre tank or using the hose. The mechanical controls give you full control of the dehumidifier so that you can set it and leave it alone to run. The dehumidifier is as quiet as a refrigerator, outputting 43dB of noise when in use and is powered using a mains plug. While only running at one consistent speed, it can operate in a range of temperate up to 40°C, while being a compact design and weighing only 2.1Kg.
|Extraction rate per day
|Continuous drainage option
||Yes (hose included)
||12 V PSU from 240 VAC
||15 – 40 °C
|Dimensions (HWD) mm
||360 x 230 x 140 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.