Maplin 5W Twin LED Outdoor Spotlight with PIR Sensor
• Twin 5W LED floodlight with PIR that automatically turns the lights on when movement is detected
• Ideal as a deterrent to would-be burglars or as guidance light for when you leave or arrive at home
• IP44 rated for outdoor use
• Long lifespan of up to 30,000 hours - energy saving LEDs uses less power than traditional halogen bulbs
• Adjustable beam angle of between 30° and 80°
• 180° detection range up to 12m awayWhat would I use this PIR spotlight for?
This spotlight features dual lights that can independently be positioned to light different areas outside. The wide angle 180 degree PIR serves to activate the lights when motion is detected. It has an IP44 rating that makes it suitable for outdoor use and provides up to 550 lumens of cool white light to deter potential intruders or guide you to or from your doorway.
What can I expect from the PIR spotlight?
An adjustable bean angle means you can focus the light from each lamp to a narrow or wider area for versatility. In addition, the amount of that the lights remain on for once motion has been detected can also be adjusted by the user, from between five seconds and 12 minutes. The PIR sensor can be adjustable both vertically and horizontally and will detect movement up to 12m away.
Why would I buy this instead of a halogen floodlight?
The use of LED bulbs in this spotlight make it far cheaper to run than a traditional halogen floodlight, providing up to 20,000 hours of illumination. This unit is easy to install and could save you over £360/€430 on electricity bills.*
*Projections based on: electricity cost of £0.20 per kWh, 20,000 hour product life. Currency conversion rate of £1.00 to €1.20
|Type of Light
||Twin PIR Spotlight with PIR
||550 lm (2 x 275 lm)
||2 x 5W
||AC 220 V to 240 V
||30° to 80° adjustable
||170 x 147 x 173 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.