Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Maplin 90W Auto Voltage Selecting Laptop Power Supply
• Support for some 18.5V and 19.5V laptops
• USB socket to charge your portable gadgets
• Universal input voltage for use all over the world with suitable travel adaptors
• 4.5 amp current or 90W max
• 7 output voltages, depending on tip used
• Supplied with 12 tips for the most popular laptopsDue to the wide variety in brands and models and the frequent release of new laptop models, it is very likely that this power supply will work with your laptop, but please check if the plug type and power rating fits your laptop's requirements.
Please note: If you require 18.5V or 19.5V then the display will show the nearest whole number, eg 18V or 19V
|Input Voltage:||AC 120 AC 230V, 50Hz|
|Input Power Plug:||UK 3 Pin Mains Plug|
|Input / Output Power Cord Length||1.3m / 1.1m|
|Output Voltage Supported:||DC 15, 16, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.5, 20V|
|Output Current:||4.5A (Max)|
|Output Voltage Type:||Variable|
|Output Power (Max):||90W MAX|
|Number of Tips or Sockets:||12|
|Output Tip Voltage||Socket Size (mm)|
|15V||6.3 x 3.0|
|16V||6.5 x 4.3|
|16V||5.5 x 2.5|
|18.5V||4.8 x 1.7|
|19V||5.5 x 2.5|
|19V||5.5 x 2.1|
|19V||5.0 x 3.3|
|19.5V||6.5 x 4.3|
|19.5V||7.4 x 5.0|
|20V||7.9 x 5.5|
|19V||7.4 x 5.0|
|20V||Dell 3 pin plug|
|Switched Mode Supply:||Yes|
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 of 3 Reviews
good product but if you lose or damage a single tip difficult to replace if at all
Nice to have a PSU for my laptop that also enables me to charge my phone, BUT there is a terrible squealing noise from the transformer, that is making me nervous.
A nice unit that doesn't run hot or make any noises like my last PSU. It was easy to setup and covers the wife's work laptop too which is a bonus. I would recommend this to anyone.
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N67JN||Maplin 90W Auto Voltage Selecting Laptop Power Supply||(1+)||£10.00|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.