Maplin Catalogue 2013/2014
• Easy to browse sections
• Extensive range of ‘how to’ guides
• Glossary of technical terms
• Bulk discounted pricing
• Jargon busters for connectivity , memory cards, metal detectors and screw driver bit types
• Wiring diagrams
• Compatibility charts for batteries, printer ink, semiconductors and turntable styli
• Product guides for components, power supplies, relays, satellite setup and solar
• Store locationsWelcome to the new Maplin 40th Year Catalogue; everything for your electrical and electronics needs. Extensive range of ‘how to’ guides and glossary of technical terms, the catalogue also features over 15,000 products: from batteries to bulbs, AV cables to motherboards and CCTV to gadgets.
We pride ourselves on our expert knowledge and exceptional service. If you need any electronic advice or have any electrical queries, just give us a call or pop in store and we’ll be more than happy to help.
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|CA36P||Maplin Catalogue 2013/2014||(1+)||£3.00|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.