Maplin Flexible RGB Mains Powered Strip Lighting Kit
• Flexible light strip that can be mounted with the supplied adhesive strip to give you the best lighting effect wherever it is positioned
• Variable colour output lets you choose the right colour for any occasion
• Can be powered from a single mains power supply that can power up to nine flexible strips
• Three 50cm LED light strips included to be positioned in different places for the best effect
• 15,000 hours lifespan
• LED strips can be dimmed for different effects
• Remote control included for total control over your lighting system
• One year warranty included to give you peace of mind over your purchase (proof of purchase required)How do I use this kit?
This kit gives you subtle lighting for use in kitchen cabinets, desks or even book cases. The flexible strips each have an adhesive strip applied to the rear which will allow you to position each one exactly where you need it. You could use them on each level of a book case, or as a single strip light under a long row of kitchen cabinets. The included remote allows you to change smoothly between a range of vivid colours. Once you have selected your desired colour the kit will stay on the same colour until it is changed again. It also has several built-in effects such as flash and strobe to create the perfect party atmosphere when you have guests over. The brightness can be altered through the remote control to give you the perfect effect during the day or night.
You can add up to six additional strips by purchasing this extension kit
.How long will this lighting kit last?
The LEDs in this lighting kit have a lifespan of up to 15,000 hours. This will give you peace of mind over the coming years that you won’t have to replace any strips because a bulb has failed. If a strip ever does fail, it is simple to replace by unplugging the power cable and unsticking the strip before replacing with a new one. For peace of mind, this kit is has a twelve month warranty in case of any faulty parts (proof of purchase required).
|Type of devices
||3 x 1.5 W
||12 mm x 500 mm (each strip)
||12 VDC 2 A
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.