Maplin Hybrid Rechargeable 200mAh 9V Battery 1 Pack
• Hybrid batteries are the next generation of rechargeable batteries combining the benefits of alkaline batteries with the performance of rechargeable batteries• Supplied fully charged and ready to use out of the box • Can be used to power low drain devices (clocks, remote controls) as well as high drain devices (digital cameras)• Long storage and shelf life and retain their charge for up to 12 months • Use with any NiMH battery charger• Provide high power even at low temperatures down to -10°C• Re-charged over and over again - up to 1000 times • Low cost per use (less than 2p per charge) in comparison to disposable alkaline batteries• Long life cycle and use of non-toxic materials makes them the eco-friendly alternative to disposable alkaline batteriesWhereas standard rechargeable batteries must be charged before first use, Hybrid batteries are supplied fully charged and ready to use. They have a very slow discharge rate and can retain their charge for up to 12 months, which makes them ideal for use in a wide range of devices. They are suitable for use in high drain applications such as digital cameras as well as low drain devices such as clocks and remote controls. Hybrid batteries perform especially well in low temperatures - as low as -10°C - making them ideal for outdoor use in winter as well as in high temperatures during the summer.Hybrid batteries can be used in any standard battery charger with a charge time of 1 hour or more, but it is not recommended to charge the batteries in a 30-minute or 15-minute charger as this could affect the battery performance.With up to 1000 life cycles, these batteries can be charged over and over again, which means their cost per use is much lower than a disposable alkaline battery (approximately 2p per charge per cell) and as they contain no harmful materials and are recyclable they are the environmentally friendly option.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.