Maplin M220 720p Dash Cam
• 720p resolution for a HD recording of all events on the road
• 120-degree viewing angle to capture a wide view of events on the road
• 2.3-inch built-in monitor to allow you to play back recordings without requiring additional equipment
• A built-in G-sensor to record sudden course changes or impacts and save any event onto the memory card in the event of a crash
• Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from the car and street lighting
• Built-in battery allows recording to continue for several minutes after the engine cuts out
• Records directly onto a class 10 microSD memory card, up to 32GB in size (not included)
• 30 frames per second recording rate
• Screen blackout while recording to prevent distraction to the driver
• Parking mode with a vibration sensor allows the dash cam to record events even when the vehicle is emptyWhy should I buy this dash cam?
The Maplin M220 dash cam is an excellent choice for recording events on the road in 720p HD quality to help reduce insurance quotes and assist with making a claim. With sufficient lighting, you’ll also get great quality recordings when driving at night. You can watch recordings back on the 2.3 inch built-in screen to review any events that have happened. The built-in G-sensor will allow the dash cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes so that the event is protected on the memory card. The G-sensor’s parking mode will allow the dash cam to record events even when the vehicle is empty with the built-in vibration sensor. A date and time stamp is also included on the recording to prevent any dispute.
How do I use this dash cam?
The dash cam uses a class 10 micro SD card, between 2GB and 32GB (not included), to record any event on the road. A 32GB memory card will give you approximately three hours recording time. When the memory card becomes full, an auto loop function will allow the dash cam to begin recording over existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the dash cam can be suction mounted directly onto the windscreen and is powered by a built-in battery or the in-car power supply. The dash cam will then automatically turn on and start recording when the engine is started.
|IR (night Vision)
|Compatible memory cards
||Up to 32 GB microSD
||Yes 200mAh 25 mins recording
|Charge cable length
||32GB = 3 hours
|Frames per second
|Black out monitor
|Date / Time stamp
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.