Maplin MHL 2.0 11 and 5 Pin Mobile Kit
• MHL cable from 5 pin Micro-B USB to HDMI• Inline USB terminal for external power
• Compatible with many Smartphones and Tablets (See notes below before purchase)• 5 to 11 pin adapter to allow use of 11 pin output devices• HDCP-compliant HD video output up to 1080p• 7.1 channel digital audio support• 5 Year WarrantyMHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) allows you to view your smartphone or tablet on the big screen. Enjoy music, movies, games and apps on your TV or monitor, with 1080P video and 7.1 channel audio support
This flexible kit allows video output from a 11 pin or 5 pin MHL compliant device to a HDMI-enabled TV or monitor. Depending on the MHL compatibility of the monitor, you may need to connect a 5V USB power supply to the USB A terminal on this cable to power the connection and charge your device.
The Maplin Computer Cable Range – Solid cable construction with market leading technologies as standard. Our Maplin cables are fully compliant with the latest industry standards, delivering quality data, video and audio signals across a vast range of connectors and dedicated adapters.Hard wearing cable construction with compact cable connectors combine with a Maplin 5 year warranty, to deliver hard wearing cables convenient for use day in, day out.
Please note: MHL is becoming widely used on smartphones and tablets. However, not every device is enabled for it. Please check your device's manual to ensure you can use an MHL cable.
There are two versions of MHL, 5pin and 11pin. Maplin has both versions, please check your device literature to ensure you select the correct one.
In addition the display device you are connecting to dictates how this cable operates. MHL enabled display devices allow this cable to be powered without the need for an additional power supply. This product will work with a non MHL enabled display, but will need you to plug your microUSB charger into the USB port on this cable. This is because non-MHL enabled displays don't provide power and the cable will not work. Please check your product manual for details.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.