Maplin MHL 3.0 Adapter to HDMI
• MHL Version 3.0 connector to HDMI socket
• MHL Version 3.0 supports 4k resolution
• Backwardly compatible with previous MHL versions
• microUSB port for providing power when connected to non-MHL compatible display devices
• Supplied with 5pin to 11pin converter
• Suitable for use with selected products from Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG and others
• Allows MHL devices to connect to a HDMI port on a TV or monitor
• Supports 4k and 1080p uncompressed HD Video
• Supports 8 channel uncompressed Audio
• Supports HDCP Content Protection
• Supports 5pin or 11pin Micro USB connectionsThis MHL cable allows compatible smartphones or tablets to transfer their display to a TV or monitor. This means you can watch movies, play games or any other activity and display it all on a large screen. MHL 3.0 increases the maximum resolution to 4k Ultra HD, and improvement from the previous 2.0 spec which was only 1080p. Other new features include:
Simultaneous high-speed data channel
Improved Remote Control Protocol (RCP) with new commands
HID support for peripherals such as a touch screen, keyboard and mouse
Higher power charging up to 10W
Backward compatible with MHL 1 and MHL 2
Latest HDCP 2.2 content protection
Enhanced 7.1 surround sound with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
Support for simultaneous multiple displays
Please note: MHL is becoming widely used on smartphones and tablets. However, not every device is enabled for it. Please check your device's manual to ensure you can use an MHL cable.
There are two versions of MHL, 5pin and 11pin. This adaptor works with either as it includes a 5pin to 11pin adaptor.
In addition the display device you are connecting to dictates how this cable operates. MHL enabled display devices allow this cable to be powered without the need for an additional power supply. This product will work with a non MHL enabled display, but will need you to plug your microUSB charger into the USB port on this cable. This is because non-MHL enabled displays don't provide power and the cable will not work. Please check your product manual for details.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.