Maplin Pro Twin Phono Cable 1.5m
• Ideal for use with CD, MP3, HDTV surround sound systems and other analogue audio devices
• Pure copper conductors for optimal signal quality
• 2 pole Phono terminals with positive and ground contacts
• Gold-plated connectors
• Nylon braided cable protection for a lifetime of use
• Lifetime WarrantyThe Maplin Pro Range – Uncompromising quality with next generation technology
A triple-screened Twin Phono cable with 24k gold plated connectors, that optimises transfer of analogue stereo sound with uncompromising clarity. A hardened fabric-braided finish with metal terminals creates a hard wearing, strain resistant design, reinforced with a lifetime warranty as standard.Pure copper braid core ensures minimal signal loss over extended distances, and aluminium foil dual-shielding insulates against RFI/EMI signal interference, delivering maximum fidelity audio.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.