Maplin Solid Core Wire 1-0.6mm Black 10m
|Single core:||1/0.6mm copper 22AWG (23SWG)|
|Nom. conductor area:||0.28mm2|
|Max. working voltage:||1000V rms|
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsAsk a Question
7 of 7 Questions
can i use this wire for wiring a guitar up
Would this grade of wire be suitable for use in breadboards?
will this cable work for smaller home-made circits run off a 9v battery?
The spec says this is copper wire. I bought some and stripped the insulation, and it is silver coloured. I cut some and examined the cross-section using a magnifying glass and it was silver. Are you sure this is copper wire ?
Peter Allen said:
What is the voltage rating of the insulation?
What's the current or power rating?
Sold in 10m, does that mean a quantity of 1 = 10m?
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|BL85G||Maplin Solid Core Wire 1-0.6mm Black 10m||(100+)||£1.56|
|BL85G||Maplin Solid Core Wire 1-0.6mm Black 10m||(25+)||£1.66|
|BL85G||Maplin Solid Core Wire 1-0.6mm Black 10m||(10+)||£1.75|
|BL85G||Maplin Solid Core Wire 1-0.6mm Black 10m||(5+)||£1.93|
|BL85G||Maplin Solid Core Wire 1-0.6mm Black 10m||(1+)||£2.49|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.