Maplin TP-Link 500Mbps Wi-Fi Powerline Kit
• Up to 500Mbps transfer speed between the powerline plugs
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simply plug in and enjoy a wider network coverage
• N300 Wi-Fi output allows you to connect your smartphone, laptop or other portable devices without using a cable
• Link button included for easy linking to an additional powerline plug
• Maximum range of up to 300m between the powerline adapters
• Extend your wireless network with the built-in extender that outputs at B, G and N bands to keep your devices connected to your internet connection
• 128-bit AES encryption built into the powerline plugs to protect your data
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
• Clones your Wi-Fi to transmit a stronger signal throughout your property
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsExclusive pack contains:
• 1 x TP-Link TL-PA4030 AV500 500Mbps powerline socket with three Ethernet LAN Ports - perfect for connecting multiple devices such as smart TV and games consoles
• 2 x TP-Link TL-WPA4220 N300 Wi-Fi Extender Powerline sockets with two Ethernet LAN Ports - perfect for extending your wireless network to areas of your home with a poor signal. Also great for connecting games consoles to the internet in different rooms using powerline.
• Includes three two metre RJ45 Ethernet cables
Is this powerline kit right for me?
This kit gives you a wired transfer speed of up to 500Mbps between the three plugs and contains everything that you will need in the box to get you started. This powerline kit is simple to use – its plug and play feature means that you can quickly plug in the powerline adapters, connecting one to your router and the other to your networked device, and setup is complete. The non-wireless network plug is designed to connect to your router and give you two extra network sockets to connect other devices to, such as a smart television or a Blu-ray player. The remaining network plugs have two network sockets on each to allow you to connect multiple networking products directly, such as your laptop, desktop PC, games console, smart TV, networked hard drive or even your smart fridge, without requiring any additional networking equipment.
How does the built-in Wi-Fi work?
These plugs also output a Wi-Fi signal that is cloned from your router. This allowa portable devices to stay connected to your internet without having to connect to the different hotspots throughout your property.
How could I use this powerline kit?
The powerline kit is designed for one plug to connect directly to your network router while the others are connected to networked devices. Compatible network devices include laptops, PCs, gaming consoles, smart TVs, network hard drives, media players and CCTV kits. This kit allows the device to connect directly to the internet without use of long network cables. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For the best results, use any powerline receiver capable of sending up to 500Mbps.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. A single powerline plug is connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug then communicates to all of the other plugs on to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router, and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets on the same fuse board.
|Network port speed
|Pass through power sockets
|Wi-Fi extender included
|Plug and play
||TL-PA4030: 93 x 56 x 30 mm
||TL-WPA4220: 94 x 54 x 40 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.