Maximus ROG Quad Core Intel i5 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor Bundle
• Motherboard, processor, heatsink and fan, and DRAM all in one box
• Intel 1150 4690k Haswell Quad Core CPU
• Supplied with 8 GB of Corsair Vengeance Pro (2x4 GB) of 1866 MHz DDR3 RAM
• Asus Maximus VII Ranger motherboard
• Integrated Intel HD4600 graphics
• Intel Turbo Boost Technology
• Intel vPro Technology
• Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
• Intel Virtualization Technology
• SupremeFX – Precision-engineered audio that’s great as a dedicated sound card!
Ask in-store or browse online to learn more about our range of cases, power supplies, hard drives, optical drives and operating systems to complete your buildThe Maximus ROG Quad Core Intel Core i5 'Devils Canyon' 3.5GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor Bundle is the all-in-one-box upgrade or platform for a new powerful gaming PC. It features Intel’s latest 'Devils Canyon' 1150 CPU which boosts results in multi-tasking, gaming and is ideal for overclocking. Supplied with 8GB of Corsair Vengenace Pro 1866MHz DDR3 RAM, the XMP 1.3 profiles allow for automatic, reliable memory overclocking. All this is supported by Asus' high-value entry-level ROG gaming ATX-board with superb specifications and game-boosting features.
Intel Haswell i5 4690K 3.5GHz Socket 1150 Processor Specs
- Socket: LGA1150
- Cores: 4
- Threads: 4
- Frequency: 3.50 GHz (Turbo Mode 3.90GHz)
- Lithography: 22 nm
- TDP: 88W
- Integrated HD 4600 Graphics
- Cache: 6MB shared L3
- Memory compatibility: DDR3 1333MHz and above
Asus Maximus VII Range Motherboard Specs
CPU: Intel® Socket 1150 for the 5th/New 4th/4th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™
Chipset: Intel Z97
Memory: 4 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR3 3200(O.C.)/3100(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2600(O.C.)/2500(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1600/1333 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Video connectors: HDMI/DVI-D/RGB ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Expansion Slots: 6
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8, red)
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode, black) *1
3 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Supports NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology
- Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
Storage: 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
USB: 6 x USB 3.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue, 2 at mid-board) and 7 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 5 at mid-board)
Audio: ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
Corsair Vengeance Pro Memory Specs
- Capacity: 8 GB : 2 x 4 GB
- Type: DRAM
- Form Factor: DIMM 240-pin
- Speed Rating: PC3-15000 (1866MHz)
- SPD Latency: 9-9-9-24
- SPD Voltage: 1.5
- Heatspreader: Anodized Aluminum
- Performance Profile: XMP
NB: Due to OS limitations, when installing total memory of 4GB capacity or more, Windows® 32-bit operating systems may only recognize less than 3GB. Install a 64-bit Windows® OS when you want to install 4GB or more of memory on the motherboard.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.